30 things about Johnny Choi

1. I have a brother that is 5 years older than me. (I guess it wouldn't be necessary to say that he's sort of a dick)

2. I've been playing the clarinet since I was 10. And the clarinet that I have now is the same one that my brother used when he was 10.

3. I haven't had a phone until I came to KMLA.

4. I am a fair sketcher, but I am not a painter.

5. My left eye doesn't open as wide as my right eye.

6. My favorite kind of curry is lamb.

7. I have actually been inside a real pyramid.

8. The thing I value the most (without considering the more crucial values such as family, friends, survival, etc.) is my peaceful life not getting bothered.

9. My favorite flower is cherry blossoms.

10. If I put on the sorting hat at the entrance ceremony of Hogwarts, I'd be kicked out immediately. (I'm a muggle. What do you expect?)

11. If I had a patronus, it would be a wolf.

12. If I met a bogart, I'd see my mother holding a kitchen knife in one hand, and my freshman report card in the other.

13. The meaning of my Korean name is literally 'a wise man'

14. The first-ever video game I remember playing is the PlayStation 2 Final Fantasy XII

15. When I ever play an RPG, I always choose the least popular job like a healer or a paladin.

16. I have a maternal faith in Christianity. (Although I am quite a lousy Christian.)

17. I've only had a nosebleed once in my life when my father threw a baseball directly to my face.

18. If I had to choose only one biological sense, I would choose my hearing.

19. If I could have any superpower, it would be the ability to raise my metabolism to the limit so that I'd be able to eat without having to worry about gaining weight.

20. Before playing the clarinet, I played the cello for a little while.

21. My favorite type of sushi is salmon.

22. One of the best books I've ever read is 'the Life of Pi' by Yann Martel. (I can't choose just one favorite book.)

23. My motto in human relationships is 'Try to not make any enemies.' It gets tiring if you make enemies.

24. The vegetable I hate the most is an eggplant.

25. I want to listen more than talk.

26. I don't believe in destiny. Everything is just a combination of luck and hard work.

27. I prefer the mountain over the sea.

28. I had some nun teachers when I was in elementary school. The school's name itself is St. Mary's elementary school and has a small monastery behind the school building.

29. I'm good with kids. However, the limit is under about 10 years old. Kids over that know too much about the world to be cute.

30. My favorite song is 'Mr. Blue sky' by Electric light orchestra.

Comments

Popular Posts